Monday, September 13, 2004

Too much to say

How do you figure out what to blog about when all sorts of fun things happened. This weekend seemed to be one of those weekends packed full of events. I was going to say "stuff" but that's another blog entirely.

A very dear friend stayed with us for Shabbat. She and her family were here about a month ago, but this time we really had a chance to talk about ourselves and where life has taken us over the last 30 years.

My daughter started the transition into her new apartment. I won't say move, because although she will be there some of the time, it won't really be full time until after the Jewish holidays.

I took my youngest son to the Redskins game on Sunday. It was absolutely wonderful, and to the person who gave me the tickets, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I had a great time, and better yet, my son called it one of the best Sundays ever!

My daughter took me (and my youngest though I am paying for his ticket) to the Tim McGraw concert in Baltimore last night. I enjoyed the concert. It was a good show. Must admit, I think I liked Kenny Chesney better, but it was still great, and I liked how he found a small girl to sing to in "Don't take the girl". She looked absolutely charmed.

I will/may throw in a detail or two later, but that's why the weekend was so jam packed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home