Thursday, September 02, 2004

Cancelled!

My brother-in-law decided that going to South Carolina this weekend, even if we don't get hit with a hurricane, would be silly. Half the purpose is to play golf, and it is supposed to rain all day Sunday and Monday. He is going to try and reschedule for late October. Maybe he will reschedule for the weekend of October 16th and I won't be able to go :-)

Fortunately, before departure the plane tickets can be switched for $25. My husband will do his today, but we will hold off on mine, and my son's. Independence has already waived the $25 fee for Georgia and Florida. It may be a matter of time before they wave SC too.

I still get to cook for Shabbat, but at least I don't have to figure out how to get the food to SC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home