Thursday, September 02, 2004

AAARRRGGGHHH

You take the corner to fast, you go up and over the curb, you damage the axle. As a teenage boy, this kind of activity is going to get you into a world of difficulty with your parents every time. Especially, if since you got your permit you have:

  1. hit a truck getting off the beltway cause your dad didn't give you good instructions
  2. side swiped a curb so hard that you cracked an axle in your Dad's Honda
  3. hit a van at a light because you didn't stop quickly enough
  4. get a speeding ticket. You were going 52 in a 35, but the cop gave you 44 in a 35 cause he was nice
  5. drove on a flat tire so that it shredded
  6. as noted above, took the corner too fast

And these are the ones your parents know about.

I fought to keep the car for my son, but I think he will kill himself with it if I let him keep it now. He just isn't a very good driver. In fact, he is a bad driver!! And of course, this gives his Dad a chance to say to me "I told you so." And you know he will, and hammer me with it for the next months....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home