Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Quotes of the day

I get a daily email from Quotes of the Day. Yesterday's was blocked by spam filters all over the country, including PPC. It was the birthday of two female stars oftened called "sex symbols" and the quotations were about sex. I had to go to the archives to read them because PPC's spam filter rejected them as well. There was one that I thought was true, and one that I thought was hillarious. The true one was:

Reading computer manuals without the hardware is as frustrating as reading sex manuals without the software. - Arthur C. Clarke

The hillarious one (that may also be true) was:

There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL convertible. - P. J. O'Rourke

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Howard said...

That sounds like P.J. O'Rourke. I may not always agree with his politics, but he is a funny man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home